How to Manage My VPS
You can manage the service by yourself in the following way.
1. Click the "Services" menu on the right sidebar.
2. You will see your Product/Service item
3. Click the responsive button of the item
4. You will go to the "Service details" page.
5. At the bottom section, you will see "VPS management" you can see 4 tabs of ...
Details,- About your VPS Service details
Statistics, - Resource Usage Details
Manage, - That you can manage your VPS Boot/Reboot, Reinstall OS, Hostname, and the OpenVZ VPS Root Password
SolusVM Control panel - The way you can use the console, reset the KVM Windows/Linux VPS Administrator/Admin/Root password
Linux username is root
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019 username is Administrator
Windows 7/10 username is Admin
Tool to connect your VPS
Putty - In case your OS is Linux.
Remote Desktop Connection - In case your OS is Windows.